Monday, January 25, 2016

Dutch Oven and Salamander dreams



All the holiday cooking made me realize that I have one item in my kitchen I could not live without, that is my Dutch Oven by Le Creuset . It is quite large and easy to braise meats, create wonderful soups and roasted chicken to die for. I use this so much I bought another one for smaller creations. As I look around my kitchen I have a lot of gadgets and spatulas. Though funny, to my surprise I always found myself using my Wusthof Chef knife, Wusthof Santoku knife and my wooden spoon. Everything else is displayed beautifully but not really touched.

As you all know we cook a lot on the grill and smoker, one of the things I would love to have is a Salamander broiler by BlueStar. Being an avid griller this is a dream item, can you imagine the crispy chicken, beautiful grouper or even crab cakes! Wow I am making myself hungry. So this is going on my wish list. I hope my husband see's it.


Dutch Oven and Salamander dreams by Easy Life Meal and Party Planning



+Authored by Shawna Williams

Follow Us & Share

 photo facebook_zps9fdec939.png photo rss_zpsebb9d4b3.pngFollow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment